The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I have a blog?!

Holy lapse in blog posting! So much has happened in the past year, there is no way to recap so I will start with today. A good place to start if you ask me!
This morning Belle, George and I took Ruby and Abigail to school (we started carpooling with the Wards this week!) We left Matt cleaning up the recycling in the garage. I just throw it in a bin outside the door and then we place it in the big bin when it is overflowing-well, it was indeed overflowing! I'm just glad we recycle now. I'll admit to throwing cereal boxes and cans in the garbage when I'm too lazy to open the door and throw it outside. Maybe it is me being rebellious-I don't know but HOLLA for recycling!
The girls were really cute in the back talking like little teenagers. And Belle was trying to pipe in when she could but she was really just rocking out to the Sophia the first cd playing in the car. We came home and changed clothes (Ruby: "mom, why are you wearing your pj pants in the car?") and got ready for Belle's dance class.  She really loves her class and she is precious in her pink leotard. Me and George went to Kroger to get a few things. It's been a good morning so far. It's nappy time for Georgie in a few minutes. I hope Belle feels like napping today. I could really use a rest. I had two naps last week so I can't complain but this baby girl is really kicking my butt this pregnancy. Tiredness overload!!! Maybe the other 3 kids have something to do with it but who knows!
Life has been good lately. I am living the dream that I've always wanted. Amazing cute husband, gorgeous children, house with a fenced in backyard, mini van and food in the cupboards. I was thinking how blessed we are this morning and the security we feel in our lives. It is nice.

1 comment:

sarita said...

Does this mean you're back? I hope so 'cause I've missed you!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.