The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Belle!!

My Belle Belle is 4 years old today! What a four years it has been! Belle is a fun, funny, sassy, smart, creative and beautiful girl! We are blessed and so lucky to have her in our family!
A few things about Belle: right now she really into horses and dogs. As of about two months ago, she was really scared of dogs, something switched and now she loves them. She loves to pet any dog she sees and just the other week at the petting farm she was able to ride her first pony. She was scared at first but she overcame it because she loved the little horse so much. I am really proud of her for overcoming her fears on her own. She is a brave little girl. Belle loves Primary and her friend Josie who is in her class at church. She loves to dress up. She loves all of her stuffed animals and sleeps with a huge pile of them in her bed. She has always been kind of a loner but she has become more interested in playing with friends lately. She has gotten really good at saying her prayers by herself. She also started her first dance class and she is doing great! She has grown so much in the past few months and I'm excited to see what this next year will bring for her.
Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!

2 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

Took a peek and am so happy to see you back on "blog board" ! I love watching your little family grow and can tell by your posts that you are a good Mommy !

The Kennedys said...

I am glad you are back to blogging :) I hadn't checked it in forever but I am glad I did! :)

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.