The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!!



Happy Fathers Day to the best Dada in the world. I can't even begin to express what a great father Matt is. He loves Ruby, Belle and Georgie so much and wants the ultimate best for them. Everything he does is for them-to make them feel secure, loved and happy. He works all day at his job and comes home and gets right down to it with all of us. He either holds or feeds Georgie while I bathe the girls, or bathes the girls or just helps out any way he can. You can see him down on the floor with Ruby playing with her squinkies or playing hide and seek with the girls. He walks Georgie for me and changes diapers. I couldn't believe it the other day when I heard another dad of a newborn didn't change diapers or help with the baby at all. I know I am so lucky and blessed to have such a great husband and father for our family.  And my kids are sure blessed to have him as an example in their lives of a hard working, loving, fun and righteous dad. Happy Fathers Day Matt!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That last picture is the cutest! We both lucked out on marrying the best guys huh?! :)

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.