I have been meaning to post lately but haven't gotten around to it. Life is seriously hectic and busy with these 3 little ones to keep me busy. Laundry is piling up, floors are going unvacuumed, dishes are not being done and bathrooms are dirty (well as dirty as I can stand)!! But we are still alive and well.
Ruby is turning 4 a week from today. I can't believe she is getting to be such a big girl. Tonight when I was putting her to bed, we were making a list of all the things she can do by herself and it was a long list. I am so proud of the girl she is becoming and her sweet disposition. She is learning so much and has really taken an interest in learning her letters and wanting to write them so we will start working on them next week. She LOVES baby George. Repeatedly, throughout the day, I have to tell her to get out of his face because she loves to, well, get in his face and make sounds and faces and sing songs to him. He always smiles and laughs but poor baby still needs his own space. She is such a good helper. She and Belle are getting along really well. They fight alot too but they are good friends and love each other a lot. I know Belle will miss Ruby when she starts preschool in the fall. Ruby loves wearing dresses and shoes. She loves putting barrettes in her hair. She loves to play and dance and sing. She loves crafts and being creative. She has a lot of friends at church and dance class. She is very social and fun. She is such a good girl and we love her so much!
1 comment:
I love that rainbow craft! It's been so much fun to talk with Ruby and listen to her sweet voice and hear her sweet thoughts.
Post a Comment