The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Monday, February 27, 2012

Belby the witch

Last night we had some friends for dinner. They were delicious! Just kidding. Anywho, they have 4 girls and everyone was having a grand old time running and screaming all over the house after dinner. I noticed that they were screaming "the witch, the witch is coming!!" As Ruby ran past, I asked her who was the witch and she yelled back that Belle was the witch! Then a few seconds later, Belby is running after everyone yelling the same thing, "the witch is coming!" Poor baby didn't realize that she was the witch! It was sad and hilarious at the same time. So I ran after her, grabbed her and ran up the stairs and we were the witch together so that she had a chance at getting the girls! It is so fun having kids!

2 comments:

Christine said...

That is really sad and really funny. Good for you for helping her out! I love reading your blog, Mary. You are such a good mom--you just seem to eat it up, so in love with your kids and you just seem to roll with everything. You're the woMAN. :)

teamk said...

well, I second everything Christine said. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.