Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Thursday, January 19, 2012
a little bit of this
Last night I was sitting on my bed nursing baby and Matt was walking to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He stepped on something, bent over, picked it up, saw that it was a little Pascual from Rapunzel and threw it aside. It was a cute little thing and I am grateful to have kid stuff all over the house. Well, some days I am not but the past few weeks I have not been stressing about the cleanliness of the house and toys are everywhere but I am ok with it. Having a new baby in the house is crazy and perfect at the same time. The girls are really good helpers and are playing together so great that I have time to nurse and hold baby during the day. He loves to be held and cries a lot when he is put down but he is too cute for words and I love my little boy. A few things about baby George: he has a little storm doppler hurricane swirly cowlic in the front of his hairline. I love it and think it is the cutest thing ever. He does not love binkies. I am his binky. His eyes are the perfect almond shape and when they are open and he is alert, he looks like a little dolly. His booty fits in my hand. I love when I am burping him on my shoulder and he snuggles in and really relaxes on me. He usually likes to be cradled so when he does this, it is SOOOOO sweet! He is a good night sleeper at night. He wakes up to be fed and then usually goes back to sleep. He likes to have his hands up by his ears and face. He still cries when we change his diaper. He does not like the cold wipes on his booty. I should really switch out the wipe warmer from Belles room because she doesn't care. Her booty is desensitized to the temperature of wipes. Georgie loves to be in the bath. I take a measuring cup and gently pour warm water over him while I am cleaning him and it calms him down. He is a precious boy and I can't get enough of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
1 comment:
Baby boys are amazing! After reading this, I seriously can't wait to see him!!
Post a Comment