The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011







Thanks to these cute faces, I had a great 2011. Looking back I can't remember any monumental or life changing events, except for the birth of my baby George, but it was the little moments with my husband and kids that made it so good. I am thankful for my beautiful little family and the gospel. Happy New Year!!!!!

2 comments:

The Kennedys said...

Your kids are so cute! It is really the little moments that make life great! :)

Erin said...

Congrats you guys!!! So glad little George made his arrival safely. What a precious little tax deduction!!! Ha ha. No, seriously, he is super adorable just like his big sisters! Hope the new year brings you even more happieness! Love ya!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.