The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

We got ourselves a baby boy!!!



George Matthew Price was born on Tues, December 20 at 12:36 pm weighing in at 9lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long. Words cannot even describe what this baby means to me. He is an angel baby boy and I love him so much!! All I want to do is hold him and love him and snuggle with him. I am in love!!!

2 comments:

Linz said...

I can't wait to meet him!!!!!

Robyn said...

Congratulations on you new boy! He is so precious. It's hard to believe that he weighed more at birth than my J weighed at his 8 week check-up :)

Hopefully he continues to be a good baby for you. Three can definitely be a challenge, but it's worth it. Happy New Year!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.