The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Taking his time

I wish my kids would give me a break and come a little early!! Today is my due date, a Sunday, and I really wish he was coming. Both my girls were born on Sunday and I wanted to keep going with that tradition. I love that they were born on the sabbath. So, he could come in the next few hours or come next Sunday, on Christmas??? Would that kill me?? Kind of, I will just wait and see when he is ready. The doctors wanted to induce me tomorrow but I cancelled it on Friday because I don't really believe in induction unless there is some sort of problem. It is pure convenience it seems. For the doctors and mothers. I am not judging at all for anyone who has been induced I just felt it was not for me. Plus I would rather labor at home until the last possible second and go to the hospital to deliver the babe-o. That is just me. So, I felt so much better when I cancelled the induction. I have been having contractions for the past few weeks off and on but they started again on Wed but have not developed int o anything noteworthy. In fact, I am having some right now but nothing to take my breath away. So, here I am waiting to meet my baby son and I couldn't think of a better time than Christmas. Hopefully he shows me his cute scrunched up face soon!!!

No comments:

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.