Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Burst of energy
I remember the days of sleeping in and taking my time waking up. Well, those days are definitely over but that is ok. But lately I have been very envious of my girls energy. Especially in the mornings. They wake up with so much energy. It is AMAZING and I am totally jealous. Just this morning, I had the thought that I am not ready to start the day yet. But they are always rearing to go. Is that how you spell rearing?? Or is it raring?? I don't even know but they are on the go from the first moment they wake up. My goal after baby comes, and a few months later is to wake up like that. Is that an achievable goal?? I hope so because I hate feeling so not ready to start the day. But the kiddies are cute and I love that they love life and find joy and silliness in the simplest things. I think I used to be like that, before I got married and had kids and became an adult. I need to be more like my kids. They are my idols for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
No comments:
Post a Comment