The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Monday, November 28, 2011

We had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I love having Matt home with us for those long holiday weekends. It is so fun. We also had his family come visit us for a few days. We had fun doing some Black Friday shopping and the girls had fun doing some things with Grammy Price. It is nice getting back to our normal days though. Belle is such a baby of routine and she is back to her cheerful self and we are just getting back into our normal mundane lovely life.

I have been feeling very anxious lately about baby coming. He moves and jabs and kicks me a ton, which is so nice. I love feeling him move around and the girls like to feel him kick around too. Matt is funny because he never has the patience to hold his hand on my belly and wait for baby to move. But Ruby and Belle like to touch my belly to feel baby. But I have never felt the anxiety with my other pregnancies, like I have with this one. It is such a weird feeling to feel this way. And I am totally scared of labor too. I can still remember Belle's labor and it hurt BAD!!! Epidurals kind of freak me out so I have never gotten one and don't really want to but I am still scared. Plus, you never know what is going to happen during labor. I have heard a lot of horror stories. So I have been praying a lot to feel comfort for the next few weeks.

Ruby is brushing my hair while I type and I need to stop because I feel like I could go to sleep right now. I love having my hair brushed and I am glad my girls love to brush hair. The end.

1 comment:

alecia said...

You can do this! You're an amazing mother!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.