Every night after we read stories, change diaper, say prayers and turn off the light, I hold Belle and ask her "are you my good baby Belle Belle??" And she always answers yup or hm mmm. Even though we have Georgie to take her place as the baby of the family, I want her to know that she will always be my baby Belle. What can I say about Belle as of late??? Man, this girl is a firecracker! She has the such a sweet gentle personality but then she can also be insane and unreasonable, I mean completely unreasonable. I mean, she is 2 1/2. Craziness is our household because of my baby Belle. Love my girl though. She is like a little sponge right now, as are all my children right now. But Belle is picking up on everything I do and what ruby does-from voices to faces to mannerisms. It really is funny, but kind of scary. When I hear Belle replicate my mad voice, it makes me realize that I must use it alot for her to use it the way she does. So, I have been working on it and trying to be more patient with my kids and not yell at them so much or use unkind words. But Belle is such a cutie. Some things I love about Belle:
Her eyelids! She has such beautiful almondy eyes that show jsut the right amount of eyelid. Like, when she is old enough to wear eye makeup in 30 years, her eyes are just going to pop and be even more beautiful than they are, if that is possible.
I love her snuggles. Little girl loves to be held and snuggled by mama. And I love to take time during the day just to hold her.
I love that she calls Georgie "dorge"
She has a lot of her bedtime books memorized and will read them to me if I ask. I especially love listening to hear read Little Blue Truck.
She loves her "milkie"
She loves to run and walk. Mind you, this girlie has only been walking about a year now so to see her little legs and feet walking and running is awesome. I am trying to have her practice her jumping lately. She will get it soon.
Belle has become so much more social. She will go into nursery now without crying and when we are around family or cousins, she will play and talk. I love it. We were at Nates house over Easter weekend and Belle and her cousin Silas, who is 4 months younger then her, were talking and playing Thomas together. I heard Silas say, "hey Belle" and Belby responded "whats up Silas?" See, she is my mini me.
One other thing is that Belle loves Ruby! Love might be an understatement. If Ruby is wearing a dress, Belle has to wear a dress. Ruby has a ponytail or tinkerbell bun, Belle has to have one too. Even though it was hard to have those girls so close together, it has been awesome also. They will grow closer each year and I love that they will be in school together and probably have the same friends. I just love my girls so much. And even though Belle loves Ruby and wants to be just like her, she can play by herself and do her own thing also. She has such a great personality and I can't wait to see how she grows and develops as she get s older.
2 comments:
So sweet. She is your good baby. We love Belle and she is beautiful!
Your description of Belle sounds exactly like my Eli. Maybe it has something to do with being the second child :) She's a cutie.
Post a Comment