The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Monday, October 17, 2011

ruby dooby

Ruby is such a little girl now. I was counting in my head the other day how old she will be in the next few years and it blows my mind. I mean she is only 3 1/2 but time is flying and she will be in school and going to college and getting married before I know it. Ugh! But she is such a little pleasure to be around and I love her personality and sweetness. I love her sassiness and spunkiness too and I'm glad she has a spark to her. She is so social and loves to be around her friends and go places and see things. She loves to sing and dance and loves her dance class. She is having a dance recital in May, Under the Sea, and she will be a baby beluga. She is loving her long hair and always takes her ponytails out so she can feel her hair around her face and let it fly. She is getting good at sharing with Belle and they are good little friends.
Her little imagination is pretty sharp right now. She comes up with the funniest stories and says the craziest things. She always talks about stuff she learns in preschool (she doesn't go to preschool yet:) and is really into coloring right now. She will do it for long stretches. She likes to paint and draw faces and is really good at it. She loves to put her babies to bed and will cover them up and turn the fan on, and kiss them goodnight and insist we all be quiet because baby Jenny is sleeping. She loves attention and always gets her second wind when Matt comes home from work. She loves to play cards with him and hide and seek too.
I just love my girls and I love seeing what their little selves developing and their personalities coming out.
One other thing about both girlies is that they love the primary song Scripture Power. Belle will bring my scriptures over to me during the day and say " scripture power" and want me to read them. It is good to have her to keep me in check. My good spiritual babies.

1 comment:

The Kennedys said...

More pics please :)

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.