The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Feeling good

Today I taught my second lesson in RS since being called as a teacher a few months ago. I actually like teaching but my favorite part of teaching is coming home and feeling relief that it is over. No, I love the preparing part, because I always learn a lot but I do the relief that follows. Especially teaching pregnant, I don't know about you but I get so hot while I am up there. It is just plain uncomfortable. But it is over. Yay!! The girls were so good in sacrament meeting today. They just colored and looked at books the whole time. It was amazing. And I actually got to listen to some of the talks. I love my kids when they are babies but it is so nice now that theya re getting older. I love it! Now, going to nursery was another story. Neither of them wanted to go. Very unusual for Ruby and Belle never wants to go. Belle saw where we were headed and grabbed my hand and started puling me in the other direction. It is funny how strong she can be, but in we went and crying ensued. I took some picture this morning of the cutie patooties.






I still look at my kids and amazed at how beautiful they are. Let's be honest, some kids just aren't cute but mine are. And I am not afraid to say it. They have the loveliest little faces. Their personalities are pretty cute too. I can't wait to see what our little boy looks like!! Only 8 more weeks!!! Belle is wearing the cheap plastic high heels that every girl loves to wear. She wore them to church. We got as far as the pew and then they fell off. I am surprised they stayed on that long.

On a side note, we made chocolate chip cookies last night. Instead of the normal choco chips, we used the mini ones. Yum, scrumdidliumptious!!! Talk about choco chips in every bite! They were yummy. I actually love the cookie part of choco chip cookies so I don't really care about chips in every bite, but these were pretty good.

1 comment:

Linz said...

I love their Sunday clothes! They are so cute!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.