The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Monday, October 17, 2011

love my belle belle

I don't know why I get the urge to blog when I am in the mindset for going to bed. I am TIRED and all I want to do is lay down and sleep. But I want to blog also so I will do a quick post before I hit the hay.
I forgot to blog about Belle Belle's birthday. She turned two on Sept 27th. Remember some of my more recent posts of her terrible twos?? Well, that was short lived and now she is my sweet, darling child. Seriously, I don't know of a cuter babe than Belle. She calls me mom now, instead of mama. I will ask her something and she will say "yes mom". While we were in MI last weekend, Beth cut her bangs and she looks so cute. She still kind of has a mullet but I can't bear to cut her hair because I am scared she will lose the baby curls in the back. She loves to be outside and her favorite thing lately is to look for the moon...morning or night. We have been taking the girls outside before they go to bed to find the moon and say goodnight to it. It is pretty darn cute. Since Halloween is around the corner, everything is "scawee!" And her voice is so cute and high it just makes me laugh whenever she says it. A few weeks ago, we were at Lowes and while I was looking at something, he took the girls over to the Halloween stuff where they have the life sized skeleton that moves and talks and his eyes glow red. Pretty terrifying, especially for little girls. Well, he stopped the girls right in front of it and they both started screaming. I asked him why he showed that to them and he said because they are always talking about it. And I said, yeah, because it is scary and they are terrified of it! It was still kind of funny though.
Back to Belle, she loves belly buttons and wants to see everyones in the families at least once a day. Whenever she sees mine, she says "hi baby" and pokes it. She is really into shoes, just like Ruby was (and still is) at this age and I always catch her putting on a pair of boots or shoes. She likes to dance and twist and shake her booty. She hums along to music and sings at the top of her lungs, songs like Part of your world from Little mermaid. It is just pure cuteness. And she still is a cuddle bunny and loves to snuggle and wrap up in her blanky. I love it. She is such a good girl and I can't believe she is getting so big and growing up right before my eyes. She is such a good sister and I'm so glad we had her so close to Ruby. It was hard when they were both so little but it is the funnest thing to see them being such good little friends and having conversations and playing together.

1 comment:

Linz said...

I can't wait to see them all more often!!!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.