Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
cute kid moment
Ruby loves to sleep with a lot of blankets. She has a comforter and always asks for her rainbow blankie, that Grammy Kennedy gave her a few years ago. It is a super soft fleecy blanket. I love sleeping with it too. Anywho, last night when I went to check on Ruby before I went to bed, I noticed that she only had the comforter on, so I grabbed "mama's blankie" (a blanket I bought when I visited my brother in Germany many moons ago) and covered her up. Her little eyeballs were closed but she said in a very sleepy voice "Thank you Mommy!" What a cutie patootie. Love my kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
No comments:
Post a Comment