The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

27 weeks!

Just thought I would share that! I am so excited to have my baby! I don't know if I said this out loud or not but when we found out we were having a boy, I was SO excited. I can't wait to meet the little nugget. My second thought after the excitement was "I can't wait to have another one!" Does Matt know about that other thought? He does now! But seriously, baby boy is going to be fun/exhausting and I will love every minute of it. So, speaking of pregnancy, have I mentioned that I am hungry ALL THE TIME. I wonder if other people feel that way or if it is just me. It would be fine of I was a normal weight and not eligible for the Biggest Loser as of now, but I seriously get so hungry during pregnancy. And I still have 3 months to go. We better slow down a tad.
Life has been good. Fall is peaking around the corner here in TN. If spring and fall could last forever in TN I would be the happiest girl on the planet. It is amazing weather here right now. I know it is like that everywhere but I love being able to go outside and breathe! My kids are so happy to go to the park and we are having a lot of fun making a bunch of fall plans. We are going to MI soon to see my family. Ruby is so excited to see her cousins. I am excited to go to Gallup Park, eat donuts from the apple orchards (see what I mean about food?), go to the zoo, go to Frankenmuth, and have a baby shower for my sister. It will be great.
In the meantime, we are planning Matt's birthday for this Saturday. I won't mention how old he is, but we still love him. The girls are picking out his present this week while he is out of town. He will love it. My birthday is next and then Belle Belle's. She will be two! I can't believe my baby is two! She is such a spunky little angel. I couldn't imagine life without her!
I am self cleaning the oven right now (meaning I flipped the switch and the oven is cleaning itself) and it is stinky! But it is time for a nap since we have been up since the butt crack of dawn. So when we wake up, it will be nice and sparkly!

1 comment:

The Kennedys said...

There is no better place than MI in the fall! Can't wait to see your new baby! :)

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.