The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 12 2006

Is our wedding date. I remember a lot of it like it was yesterday but some is a fuzzy memory of craziness and people I didn't know. We just celebrated our 5 year anniversary last week. I can't believe it has been 5 years of wedded bliss for me and Matt. When Matt popped into my life in 2006 as a love interest, it took me by complete surprise. Little did I know what a an amazing husband and father he would be. I mean I KNEW but I didn't know until I really saw it. He is supportive of me and the girls, works his booty off so we can have a comfortable lifestyle, helps me around the house, puts up with me during pregnancy craziness and he just wants the best for us. He is cute, funny, helpful, thoughtful, easygoing, spontaneous, kin and loving. I seriously love Matt so much and appreciate the wonderful husband he is to me. He saved me from wandering the earth by myself like the incredible hulk and now I have his cute self to wander and laugh and grow old with. Happy Anniversary Mateo!!!

No comments:

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.