The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

babies, babies and more babies!!

Well, it's not like we are having twins or anything but today we found out we are having a BOY!!! We are so excited!! Little man was so cute in the ultrasound, laying on his belly on the placenta like it was his little pillow, with his knees tucked under him with his booty in the air-my favorite baby position!! Even though I've been through this twice, I can't help but be AMAZED every time I see those babies!! What a blessing it is and I am so grateful to have another little one in our family! My sister Beth just found out she is having a girl, we are due about a week apart in December. Hallelujah for these little babes!!!! December can't come fast enough!!

2 comments:

sarita said...

My sister and I had babies a couple of days apart (my first, her second) and it just makes everything all the more special! You will love having a little boy. It's like your own little boyfriend that you can shower with kisses all day long (I hope that didn't sound inappropriate...)!

camfox said...

How exciting Mary! You're having a boy! We're having a boy too. I'm due in three weeks. I really enjoy your blog :) Love you!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.