The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Funny Ruby

Ruby will be 3 in April. I can't believe it! Where has my baby gone?? She has been saying and doing the funniest stuff lately. Some of my faves are:

When she is fake crying or trying to get her way with something by acting sad, I will give her two options to resolve the problem. She will say "but I'm SAD!" and then when she makes up her mind on what to do, she will shout with JOY "I'm HAPPY now mama!!!" I love how she is getting in touch with her little emotions.

She is also a little sabe lo todo-today we were listening to The Rainbow Connection song in the car and I said "yay! It's kermie!" She promptly corrected me by saying "no, mama, it's ERNIE!" in a very know it all voice!! The other day we were talking about colors and I pointed out purple on the page and she said, "no, that's blue" "No it's purple, Ruby" "no, I think it is blue" It was clearly purple, but whatever, Ruby!!!

2 comments:

Brynley said...

THe color thing is so funny. SAM does the same thing and he does it with letters. I say that is the letter b and he says NOO. I think to myself I can never homeschool paul. SAM can be so frustrating. =)

bethy said...

Riley does that all the time. Today he told me I was going the wrong way home. He is always accusing me of missing pages when we read. Sometimes I think it is cute other times I think it is annoying. Kids!!!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.