The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Monday, January 24, 2011

Grublets on Ice

We love the movie Blades of Glory. Have you seen it?? With Will Ferrell and Jon, what's his name from Napoleon Dynamite. Totally hilarious. If you can get past the crude gay humor, then you will love it. There are so many laugh out loud parts. Anywho, I love the grublets on ice show that Chazz performs in the movie. Since it such a ridiculous and silly name, I always call the girls little grublets. My little grublets. My baby grublets.
Today me and the girls were playing with their babies upstairs. Ruby has really gotten into mothering her little ones. She will swaddle them, put them in strollers or shopping carts, whatever is closest, put them down for naps, kiss their heads, respond quickly when they (me) are crying. It is totally adorable. Today, I was voicing the babies crying "mama" and Ruby promptly responded, "yes, my little grub-it" Word for word what I say to her and Belle Belle. I was laughing and had to call Matt to tell him that I guess he is right-my girls are little clones of me (good/bad???) I'm glad there will be second generation grublets.

No comments:

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.