2011 is my back to basics year. This year I am focusing on the simple things in life that make it sweeter and easier. Reading my scriptures, praying often, reading good books, moving more and eating less, playing with my girls, showing my husband I love him, smiling more, being kind, being more outgoing like I used to be and more of service to those around me and flossing more. It is amazing how good your teeth can feel after a good flossing. I just reread that and it makes it sound like I never floss my teeth. I do. I used to work for a DDS and know what teeth can look like without flossing. Bleh!!
By doing those things, I will worry less and know that I am on the right track. Self confidence and esteem come from doing what you know you should be doing.
Speaking of moving more...I have started running. It is intimidating and scary. I know that sounds weird but it is. But I feel better after I do it. And the energy level I feel is amazing. Me and my sisters are training for a race. Talk about scary and intimidating...a real race. With REAL runners. I am a beginner in every sense of the word. But I am proud of what I have done in the past week, even.
1 comment:
what race are you training for? sounds like a good feeling kinda a goal. Good for you!
Don't worry. I believe you floss.:)
Post a Comment