I feel like I have a newborn again. I am dreading going to bed because I know I am not going to get a lot of sleep. For the past two nights, Belle has been sleeping terribly! She has already woken up once since she has gone down, so I know that tonight will probably be the same. I don't know if it is her toofers coming through or what, but she is not acting like herself. I would blame teething but she has gotten some other teeth and not acted like this.
Matt has been out of town since Monday so he has missed out on the sleepless nights. He did tell me that his hotel bed was horrible and he couldn't sleep because he was so uncomfortable. Poor honey! I always feel jealous whenever he goes out of town because he gets to sleep. He gets to sleep when he is here but I just think it would be nice to go to a hotel for a night (a hampton inn-they have the best beds!) to sleep. No one to wake you up, no kids kicking you in the back, no one to listen for...just one night. I think it would be wonderful.
We go tomorrow to have a final walkthrough of the casita! Friday we close on the casita and then it is ours! Yay!
Things I am excited for:
1. the new appliances
2. a backyard
3. SPACE to put things
4. kids in their own rooms
5. a play area upstairs so that we can be "toy free" downstairs
6. we can just walk out of the house, grab the stroller in the garage and go for a walk...no grabbing the kids, walking down a huge flight of stairs, opening the back of the van, opening the stroller while balancing Belle and making sure Ruby doesn't run in the parking lot and then going for a walk!
7. decorating
8. decorating for THE HOLIDAYS!!! I wish we were in the house sooner for Halloween, but at least we have Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Yay for home ownership!!! I can't wait!
3 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Can you teach me all about how you decorate? I can't wait to see what you do! You're house is so beautiful!
you are too funny!!! I say the same thing to Paul when he is gone. He says he doesn't sleep well when he is away...and I'm just thinking oh how I would love a night away. hehe. Boys I guess they just need their wifey by their side. Belle could be going through a growth spurt. My girls do that off and on through the night randomly. I hope she does better tonight. I'm excited for you to move into your HOME!!!
I love that house. I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Post a Comment