Happy Birthday to my lovebug baby!
Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Monday, September 27, 2010
Happy Birthday Belle Belle!!
Belle is one yr young today!!! She is such a gem of a baby and I love her SO much! She is so sweet and loving. She loves her family, baby einstein DVD's (specifically Neighborhood Animals-she cracks up at the dog!) She LOVES to eat and will double fist anything that ends up on her plate! She is happy, peaceful, patient and has the most beautiful eyes. I love her big belly too! I can't wait to see what she becomes in life with her wonderful personality. She brings so much joy to our lives.
Happy Birthday to my lovebug baby!

Happy Birthday to my lovebug baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
5 comments:
She's beautiful and has changed so much since you moved! You are a lucky momma to have such sweet little girls.
Happy birthday belle!!!
Wow, I can't believe she's 1 year already! Happy Birthday Belle! She's a cutie :)
What a doll baby! Happy birthay to you both!
I love those pictures. Adorable. Happy late birthday belle
Post a Comment