The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Matt, Belle and I all celebrate our birthdays in September...Matt the 17th, me the 22nd and Belle Belle the 27th. Well, being the great husband he is, decided to go all out for our special days and get us this...



Pretty nice, huh?? We are SO excited! We close in the middle of October. I seriously cannot believe we are going to have a house...no shared walls or ceilings or floors! A whole frontyard and backyard and real appliances...it is awesome and is my favorite house of all the houses we have been looking at for the past 2 years! And we will be in it for the holidays!! And we will have a street to go trick or treating on! So excited! Best birthday ever!! Thanks honey!!

6 comments:

alecia said...

Ah! How exciting! I'm so happy for you. And I can't wait for more pictures. We just closed 4 hours ago on our new house. Phew.

Christine said...

Mary! It's BEAUTIFUL!! Happy Birthday to all of you! I'm so happy for you to have your own beautiful home! Are you still close to where you were before and in the same ward? Can't wait to see more! :)

teamk said...

I am so excited for you!!! Your first house/home!!!! And you are right! Just in time for the holidays!!!! It looks like you picked a winner with new carpet too! Congratulations!!!

Brynley said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to visit!!! I love the porch...it is super cute!

Erin said...

oh.my.GOSH!! Mary!! It's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats to you guys! It will really help you feel more "settled" don't you think?! I want more pics!

Mike Kennedy said...

That's awesome!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.