The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Monday, May 17, 2010

Look where I went!



DisneyWorld 2010!!! I met my family, mom and siblings, in Orlando two weekends ago. It was SO fun! I can't even begin to say! I love my fam. I miss them since moving down to Nashville and it was so fun to be in Orlando together, without any kids or spouses, just to catch up and hang out together. We hadn't all been together since I got married almost four years ago. It reminded me how cool my family is and how much I love them. It also reminded me how much I love DISNEYWORLD! What a magical place. I seriously loved it! I loved the rides, the shows, the food, Mickey, the fairy dust, millions of gift shops, shopping for my girls, Cinderella's castle and the frozen chocolate bananas (my new favorite treat!) I loved lounging by the pool with Beth. I loved talking to my brothers. I loved the sun and heat and sleeping in, sleeping through the night and staying up late. Such good times. It was good to see Matt and the girlies when I came back. I love vacation but I love my real life too!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

oh.my.gosh...you guys could not be any cuter!!! I love the "reunion" t's!! So cute. I'm sure that time together was just priceless. Good for you guys for making that a priority. I'm sure it wasn't easy getting everyone's schedules coordinated! Magical in deed!!

Heidi said...

How fun to go without kids AND spouses! It is good to reconnect. Miss you guys!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.