The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ernie

Ruby had a new obsession with Ernie from Sesame Street. Isn't that funny? Don't get me wrong, she still loves Elmo but everything is about Ernie these days. I realized this the other day when we were listening to the Rainbow Connection (sung by Kermit the Frog) and she says "Ernie?" and I realize Ernie and Kermit have the same voice. How smart of her to make that connection...rainbow connection, that is!!! hahaha! Anywho, we have listened to that song about 1000 times since then and she loves it. Here it is for your listening pleasure!

2 comments:

Kay said...

I wonder if she'll start to love Kermit because of the voice... Does she like the Rubber Duckie song?

maryp said...

She's never heard the rubber duckie song (I don't think...) but she does like Kermie now that she has seen this song.

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.