The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sleepy baby

The other day Ruby was eating lunch in her chair and she was kind of moaning and groaning like she wanted to get out but I was busy doing something. I looked over at her a minute later and she was sound asleep with mac and cheese all over her clothes and face. I took her out and brought her to the changing table to clean her up. She just curled up on the table and was sleeping totally soundly. I just took her shirt off and was going to put another one on for her to sleep in but then realized she would probably like to sleep in her diaper since she sweats like a little piggy. I think this picture is hilarious. It looks like one of those sweet newborn photo shoots where the baby is all curled up and sleeping in a sock wearing nothing but a hat or diaper. Except it is Ruby and she is a huge, naked, sleeping 2 year old. Since we never had one of those adorable newborn pictures taken, I guess this will have to do!!!


4 comments:

The Kennedys said...

That is too funny. She must have been exhausted!

Erin said...

so funny! Didn't some lady in Brazil have like a 20lb baby or something?! Can you even imagine? Yowzers!

Put a fork in that little cutie girl...she's done!!

Linz said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Paul Mosley said...

that is hilarious!!!! I miss you guys!! You always have the best stories. this is brynley

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.