The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

I love my two year old Ruby! I have never met anyone like her. She is so beautiful, spunky, sweet, funny, kind, loving, and genuine. I can't believe we have survived the past two years. I was thinking how fast the time goes. It really does go by so fast once the kiddles start coming. But I can still remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Ruby was born at 2:37am and I haven't had a good nights sleep since that day but it has all been worth it.

She brings such joy and laughter into our lives. She is so funny. I love how she loves everything around her. She loves us, Belle, playing, baby einstein DVD's, animals, water (drinking and playing with it), yogurt, fruit snacks, balloons, flowers, babies, reading books, sprinkles, running, parks, her friends, ra-ra, sleeping in our bed, cooking, folding laundry, sweeping, helping, elmo, ba-ba's, singing, counting, dresses, shoes, coloring, washing Belle's hair, brushing my hair, nursery, looking at pictures and being cuddled.

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl! We love you Ruby!

6 comments:

teamk said...

What a wonderful Mommy you are! Ruby will love reading your blog when she gets older. Tell her Happy Belated birthday from us!

Christine said...

Thanks for the invite, Mary! I love reading your blog. I love how honest you are. I wish I would have made more of an effort to get to know you before we moved out of WL. Right before we moved I thought to myself, wow, I really like Mary. I wish I would have been her friend... Seriously, I did think that. At least we can stay connected through the blogosphere! You are a great mom and a super cool person outside of that too... I guess there really isn't any seperating it but you know... And I think this comment has probably gone on long enough... :). And congrats on 2 years. I know all the mixed feelings that go along with little crazy girls' birthdays :)

Linz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBLES!!!! What a sweetie, I wish I could spend time with her.

The Kennedys said...

Happy Birthday cute Ruby! She is so adorable, send our her our love!

Megs25 said...

Hey Mary! Thanks for the blog invite. I love that I can keep up with you and your family now. We miss you back here. I drive your apartment so many times and wish you were still there. Glad you guys are having fun in Tennessee. I hope Ruby had a great birthday.

J'Amy Day said...

Happy Birthday, Ruby! You are a cutie! Tell your Mom I miss her...!!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.