The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Southern Belle

That is Belly's new nickname because we are moving to Nashville TN in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!! The country music capital of the world! We will be rubbing elbows with Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman, Tim and Faith and all the other stars of country music!

You might be asking what is the reason for this sudden migration for the Price family??? Well, Matt got a sweet job with a company called Critical Mass. He will be working with the Nissan website. We are so excited about this move, especially for the awesome job opportunity in this cruddy economy. I am excited to move because of the southern hospitality, mild winters and that it is semi close to our families. When I say semi close, I mean an 8 1/2 hour drive instead of some crazy cross country excursion!!! We can always pack up the girlies and car and head north to our awesome families and friends who will we miss terribly. Honestly, this is such a blessing to us. It is sad to leave but I know Nashville is going to be an awesome ride, and I'm not just talking about the roller coasters at Opryland!!!!

Nashville, here we come!!!!

8 comments:

alecia said...

Ohhh! Congrats to your family! I look forward to hearing the blogged stories :)

Unknown said...

you like country music right?! i do :) congrats! how exciting! and cute subject line ;)

sarita said...

Congrats! What exciting news! Especially the part about mild winters! It's hard to be away from family but for us it has been a great experience as well.

Keep us posted! I can't wait to hear about all of that elbow rubbing...tell Taylor and Carrie I said hi!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, Mary!!! That is amazing!! Congrats on the new job and the exciting move! You WILL love the milder winters and southern hospitality. It's awesome. Yeah!! I am so thrilled for you guys! Keep me posted!

maryp said...

Bren,
I DO love country music!!! What a fun place to live. If I ever run into any country stars, I will be sure to blog about it!!!

J'Amy Day said...

Whoa...That caught me off guard! I'm so happy for you and the new adventure that awaits! Congrats to Matt on the new job...let me know if I can watch your girls for you while you pack up.

Sprgtime said...

How exciting! Sounds great for your family. We'll miss you!

teamk said...

that is so crazy!!!! you will be only 3 hours away from us!!!!! Yeah! I've wanted to visit the temple and bishops storehouse there this spring too!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.