What did you do in 2009 that you had never done before?
had my 2nd baby!
Did you keep your New Years Resolution and will you make more for this year?
Of course not but I am going to keep this years: get healthy, learn to knit and grow out my bangs!
Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister Beth had little Reid 8 weeks after I had Belly.
Did anyone close to you die?
Thank goodness no!
Where did you travel in 2009?
Indiana, NYC
What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
More motivation to be healthy and more patience.
What date from 2009 will be etched in your memory and why?
September 27, 2009-Belle's birthday. because she is my baby and I LOVE her!
What was your biggest achievement in 2009?
giving birth to my 9 lb 6oz baby girl with no epidural! Yikes!
What song reminds you of 2009?
Love Story by Taylor Swift, viva la vida and Thriller by M.J. (may he rest in peace)
What do you wish you had done more of?
Read, exercise and blog
What do you wish you had done less of?
Facebook
How did you spend Christmas?
With our families. We went to Matt's parents in the morning and my family in the afternoon. Exhausting but fun.
Did you fall in love in 2009?
Yes! With my baby girl!
What was your favorite TV program?
Project Runway and Biggest Loser
What was the best book you read this year?
Counting Kisses. Like I said, I really need to up my adult book reading this year!
What was your favorite movie of this year?
Star Trek
What did you do on your birthday and how old are you??
anxiously wait for the baby to be born!
Who do you miss?
My old spunky sassy fun self. And my brothers. I wish we all lived closer to each other.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
To stay close to Heavenly Father. And to not sweat the small stuff. And to be patient with my girls.
1 comment:
your kids are lucky :)
Post a Comment