I've been bugging Mary to post something for about a month. She's been blowing it off and telling me that I should just post something. It's not like we don't have anything to post, we just haven't been making the time to update this blog.
Anyway, if you are on Facebook or Twitter, you should check out the stuff we just did for Walmart. They are sponsoring an incredible exhibit called America I AM. This exhibit showcases over 500 years of African American history. I had the chance to go to Atlanta for the opening of the exhibit and live blog the event on Twitter. It was an amazing chance for African Amercians to experience a part of their hertiage that doesn't exisit just in the history books. Check it out.
Maybe this post will get Mary going again on posting.
Matt
1 comment:
Mary where are you ?
Post a Comment