Ruby enjoying some corn on the cob. We cut it off for her because she only has two teeth but it is cute to see her eat it because she picks it up one kernal at a time.
Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Monday, July 6, 2009
Ruby's Summer So Far...
Ruby Kate is having a pretty fun summer so far!!! We have been going to our pool a lot, playing in our newly aquired sand table and just having tons of relaxing fun. Ruby is growing up so fast, I can't believe my eyes!!! She is practically running everywhere now and talking her baby talk, which is so cute!!! Who knows what she is saying but I LOVE how her voice fluctuates and I know that she thinks she is talking!!! What a smart girl. She is finally getting a few more teeth, in addition to the two she has had forever. Her gums look so swollen and I hope they all come through soon to give her a break. Her napping is still pretty good and she is eating really well. Her favorite food right now is blueberries. She is just growing like a weed! She loves to see her friends at church and even when she sees any kids at a store or wherever, she runs up to them and tries to touch them and is just fascinated with them. It kind of freaks the kids out but I think it is cute to see how social she is. Here are some pics to show what she has been up to lately!!! Enjoy our beautiful girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
4 comments:
Ok, when did Ruby start looking SO grown up? I love her sand box and her hair. We hope to see her soon!
Mary!!! She is so beautiful! She does look so grown up. Adorable. I want to hear all about baby girl number 2!! ;)
I know! Isn't it crazy?? I was telling Matt today that I can't believe HEavenly Father blessed us with such a gorgeous, amazing baby!! But you are right Mel, she is not a baby anymore!! She is like a little kid now, talking and walking and running everywhere!
I LOVE the swoopy bangs picture. It was fun to read about her little personality. That is fun that she is so social!
Post a Comment