Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Baby update!!!
WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER GIRL!!!!! After a long and grueling untrasound (1 1/2 hours!!! the computer kept freezing up and the baby was rocking and rolling in there not wanting to stay still for the pix) we finally found out the good news! I was so excited and couldn't wait to tell Matt. He had to go outside with Ruby because she was a little nut this morning and hated the room. She is a gorgeous baby with a gorgeous, perfectly measured and weighed body (12 oz) and I can't wait to meet her! I can't wait for Ruby to be a big sissy to her little sissy and show her the ways of the world!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
7 comments:
Congrats! Two girls in a row--how fun!!
AHH! WHAT EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray! Welcome to the 2 girls in a row club! We're so excited about ours coming, too!
Woo hoo! Beth and Sarah will be thrilled!
Congratulations! I liked having two of the same gender in a row - built in best friend. (And best enemy...)
That is awesome news. Your girls will be like a mini Beth/Mary duo.
mini Mary/Beth duo for sure!! That is so exciting, Mary!! :) Congrats! What names do you like?
Post a Comment