The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dancing Ruby

Here is my tiny dancer. Honestly, could she be any cuter???? And she has great taste in music. My family loves this song! Go baby girl!!!

2 comments:

Linz said...

So awesome. I love her STEPS!

And those heart pants?! No, she couldn't be any cuter.

I knew when I met you and got to know you that you would be a phenomenal mom and you so are.

Angie said...

I love babies dancing!!! She is adorable and congratulations on the upcoming baby!! I'm glad you are feeling well and anytime you want to meet at Panera for some Mac and Cheese just give me a call!!! I order it for Owen all the time and then proceed to eat it all!!!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.