The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My baby is one!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by...I feel like I did on my mission. Some days drag by and it is all the same but when you look back on it, it flew by!!!! Like my mission, this has been one of the best years of my life! Ruby is, by far, the cutest, most beautiful, smartest, sweetest, sassiest baby I have ever seen and I am soooooo blessed to be her momma!!! She is doing so much these days and LOVES her baby life! It is so fun to be a mom and start appreciating the simple pleasures again...all because of a little baby! She finds fun and excitement in the littlest things. She is starting to walk and talk and her personality is coming out even more.

We had a birthday party for her on Saturday. We invited family and some of her baby friends from church and it was so fun! She, of course was only concerned about her friends and toys but it was cute to watch her and celebrate her first year. I feel like it was for me and Matt too. We actually made it through the first year of being parents and it was cause for celebration.

We love this little girl and she is amazing!!! Happy Birthday Rubles!!!!


3 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Bithday, cute little Ruby!! I hope you guys had a fun day! She's adorable, Mary! :)

J'Amy Day said...

Happy Birthday, Ruby! You are a sweetheart! Hope you had a great day!

camfox said...

I remember reading somewhere that your baby's first birthdy is also a year from the day you became a mother, and it was a big thought for me. You obviously already had that figured out :) Becoming a mother is a BIG deal! I hope you treated yourself too.

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.