None yet!! The only thing that I want right now, more than anything in the world is a bagel with cream cheese and honey! Ruby and I are going grocery shopping today to stock our new Citation Club pantry and the bagel department is the first stop! Yay!!
This has been the easiest pregnancy ever! I have only felt super tired, but I don't know if that is because of Ruby or the new baby! So I totally can't complain. Also, I don't feel like eating anything that I make and we have been eating panera and wendy's jr. cheeseburger deluxes with extra tomatoe and pickles alot. By the way, Panera has the yummiest Mac and Cheese known to mankind! Me and Ruby always share and it is DEE-LISH!!!!
We moved this weekend. I used to like moving because it was a chance to purge our stuff but this move has been so discombobulated (i have no idea how to spell that word) and unorganized that nothing was thrown away and we just moved a bunch of junk. The one thing good about it though is that the new place has 3 bedrooms and lots of storage space so we can hide it all.
Ruby has been uprooted for the first time in her baby life and she is doing pretty well. I think she will be perfect by the end of the week. Speaking of Ruby, she is the cutest. She is almost one. I can't believe it! We are having a baby party for her. I know she won't remember it but I will and she only be one ONCE! I am planning a luau theme and inviting her baby friends and family. Hopefully it will go well. She just went to her first baby bday party a few weeks ago and loved it. It gave me some good ideas and I'm excited for my first baby party!
Ruby is walking and talking and singing and dancing. When I say walking, it just means hanging onto the furniture to get around. Talking is just her baby babble and singing is singing! She loves to do it and when music comes on, she bobs her head and moves her little baby body!
My daughter is the sweetest girl ever and she just woke up so off we go to get some bagels...and other stuff of course!
5 comments:
I have been wondering about the pregnancy, the move, etc. Are you feeling settled? I'm soooo glad you are feeling good. When I envision a firt trimester, I shudder.
I feel for your move Mary. Moving stinks, especially pregnant with a baby too. Hope you like your new place!
get you bagel on, girl!! I'm glad you're feeling good and hope you are enjoying your new place!! :)
Glad your pregnancy is progressing so well for you!
I'm exhausted just thinking about taking care of a baby, AND being pregnant, AND moving! Wow.
I am so glad to hear that your pregnancy is going so well. What a blessing. I haven't done the math. How many months apart will these two be?
Post a Comment