Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come.
My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Friday, December 19, 2008
The Twilight before Christmas
I found this on Amy's blog and had to share it with the Twilight fans out there. It is the silliest, funniest thing ever. Laugh out loud funny! Please leave a comment and tell me what you think! So silly!
I saw this on Amy's blog, too. I laughed my little head off. :) There's another one on that same website that's pretty funny too. It's on the sidebar- #14 Dimlight. Too funny!! Merry Christmas!!
4 comments:
Very funny. That must have been a lot of work too.
i liked when they were in the meadow. That was pretty funny. I liked the flash moving too.
I saw this on Amy's blog, too. I laughed my little head off. :) There's another one on that same website that's pretty funny too. It's on the sidebar- #14 Dimlight. Too funny!!
Merry Christmas!!
It gets better and better each time I watch it! My favorite part is the end..."Don't move..." So silly!
Post a Comment