Out with the old and in with the new!
I love the new year! I don't know why it is so motivating to start a new year but it is! I mean, today was just the same as yesterday but it's '09 instead of '08. 2008 was an amazing year for us! It was a life changing year and I know we will never be the same!
Now that 2009 is here, of course I have some resolutions (like every year before) but ever since I became a mom, I do feel more ambitious and motivated to better myself, my family and our lives. So maybe I will meet my goals this year!
I love the show Friends. One funny episode I was thinking about today was the one where Ross says that his resolution is "no divorces in 99!" then rachel says that his divorce from Emily isn't final and he says "just the one divorce in 99!!!" he says that he is going to do one new thing every day and the next thing you know he is walking in with leather pants. If you haven't seen that one, there are not words to describe how funny it is but it is also the one where Rachel finds out about Monica and Chandler. It is so funny!
So, Happy New Year and may 2009 be the BEST YEAR EVER!!!!!! Rock out peeps!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment