Santa!!! I love how they are looking at each other!
Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Friday, December 19, 2008
santa!!!!
Me and Ruby went to the mall yesterday to get some shopping done. I saw the line for Santa was super short so we went. I felt bad because Matty Matt was at work and I knew he would want to see her with Santa but I just couldn't pass up the short line. So we went and it was so magical! Oh, to be a kid at Christmas again!!!! But now that I have my own kids the magic is starting again for me! She looked so cute on Santa's lap and he was awesome, as you can see. What a sweet baby!!! Oh yeah, and Ruby started the soldier crawl last night. We were soooo excited! She had such a big day yesterday, meeting Santa and crawling, that she slept like a champ last night!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
4 comments:
Such adorable pics of Ruby!! :)
What a good baby! And how fun that she got to see Santa! She is SO cute!
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
She looks a little nervous with Santa. She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment