
I'm sure blogs across the country are blogging about Twilight. I went to see the midnight showing the first day it opened. I can't remember the last time I was up that late. Tangent alert*****Back in our dating years me and Matt would stay up soooo late. Mainly because we lived so far apart (Royal Oak to Ann Arbor) and we wanted to spend so much time together. It was nice getting married because we could go to bed at a normal hour. I love sleep.
Back to Twilight. A bunch of us ladies from church went. One thing I'll say for the movie is it was TRUE to the book. Movies never are so I appreciated it. Bella wasn't my fave but she wasn't in the books either, until the last one when she finally feels good in her skin. Edward on the other hand was great! I thought he was gorgeous and I LOVED LOVED LOVED his hair! Me and my friend Celeste said it was our favorite part! I love my honey Matt sooooo much but it'll be nice in the resurrection when he has a head of hair like that and I can run my fingers through it. Anywho, I really liked Jacob and Charlie too. Good casting there. The only thing I had a problem with was Rosalie. Funny huh? I always pictured her as amazingly gorgeous! Like no one else on earth...but not so much in the movie. Well, now that I think about it, where could they find an actress who looks like that? (But, they do find amazing women for the Bond movies so I'm sure they could find a more accurate Rosalie) She had a BIG butt, thick thighs and fake blond hair. Too bad. I also didn't like the camera work in the movie. It was all over the place.
The music was questionable too. I know Stephanie Meyer really liles that kind of music but it just seemed wrong for the scenes it was played in. Tell me what you guys think...
All in all, it was pretty good. I loved Edward. Always have, always will. He is amazing.
2 comments:
I have to say I agree with you on many things! His hair was rockin'. I'm glad you brought up the music because I felt the same way. Wasn't crazy about the main theme that went throughout. I actually agree with you about EVERYTHING although I wasn't crazy about Jacob. I loved the high school scenes and when they showed them talking all night in her room. He is so interested in her life and such a great listener. I loved the microscope scene and of course the times he saved her!
i loved the microscope scene too. it was cute. yea, edward is awesome!
Post a Comment