The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Saturday, November 15, 2008

we went on a date last night!

Me and Matt went out last night for the first time since Ruby was born, on a real date. I love my little babe-o so much but man was it nice to get out of the house without having to get the diaper bag ready, bundle up the baby, fight to get her in the baby seat, etc etc. Matt's parent's came over to watch baby while she slept and we went out!!! We went to a Japanese restaurant for dinner and then saw the the new James Bond movie. It was pretty awesome. The action was non stop and I think Daniel Craig as 007 is pretty good. I don't even like James Bond movies but this and Casino Royale are good. I couldn't follow all the characters for the first part of the movie but towards the end when they were concentrating on getting the villain, it made a lot more sense but it didn't matter that I couldn't follow it because the action was so intense. I love Daniel Craig and I love the clothes he wears in the movie. So amazingly stylish and goos looking, no wonder the women fall all over him. So good movie. I recommend it.

I haven't posted in awhile. I need topost Halloween pics. Ruby was a baby elephant, thanks to my old mission comp, Bethany. She sent the costume to Ruby and baby was so cute! A complete hit at the ward halloween party. She is growing up so fast. Ruby is almost 7 months and is sitting up, no crawling yet but she wants to be in everything and she loves to see what I'm doing, especially when I am cooking or doing something in the kitchen. We have started giving her baths in the kitchen sink. It is the perfect Ruby size hot tub. She can sit up and play with her toys and I can wash her and we are all happy. The baby tub just wasn't working out and our bathtub is gross, not cuz I don't clean it but because our apartment is ghetto and i wouldn't take a bath in there so why would I put my baby in there?

Ruby gets prettier and prettier everyday and I am amazed at her and everything she is doing already. I'll post pics soon, maybe tomorrow. I'm pretty tired and happy to be home with my honey and baby safe in her bed.

5 comments:

Libby said...

Yay for the date!

The Kennedys said...

Good for you guys! Sounds like a fun night and it is always nice to have a date!

Sprgtime said...

We've been using the sink for Dax since he was about 6 weeks old.

Although we use our bathtub a lot, too - he loves to swim in the big tub.

camfox said...

Dates are good! Good for you guys.

THE GANTT LIFE said...

Look at you and your cute little family! :) Once you have a baby, you never think that you'll actually ever get to spend time with your husband alone ever again. Good for ya'll!! :)
I'm so glad you got to go to Twilight Thursday with us, too! That was fun. I agree with your comment on my blog about it, too!

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.