The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving here we come!

I finally had the chance to make the pie crust that I mentioned a few posts ago. And it was soooo worth the wait. It was totally buttery, delicious and flaky. With all the tips that Becky shared with us to make it, it was easy too. Well kind of. Make sure everything is cold before you make the crust, shape the crust as you are rolling it out, roll it onto the pin to transfer it to the pie plate. Those 3 things made it a lot easier to handle, which is usually the hardest part for me.

I made an apple pie tonight to give the crust a test run before next week. It was so good. Major calorie fest! Happy baking and happy thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.