Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Monday, May 12, 2008
This baby is awesome!
Ruby is so cute! Today she was kind of fussy. Me, being the new, clueless mom that I am... tried to rock her, change the dipe, she was fed and burped...what else was there to soothe babes? Well, I laid her on our bed, wrapped her in her piggie blankie and laid down next to her. I gave her the bink and started to brush her hair with her baby brush...she was asleep in 30 seconds! I love babies, especially this one! What a sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
1 comment:
Hi Mary! We have been thinking about you and are glad to find your blog and that you are doing well! Baby Ruby is cute. Maybe Ruby and Ruthie should meet!
PS Justin says, "MARY!"
Post a Comment