The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Saturday, August 27, 2011

summer fun with my girls

Ruby enjoying one of those crummy popsicles...my kids love these things!


Ruby and Belle playing in the sand and water table

Ruby and Belle in their new tutus from TJ Maxx...they think they are silvermist and rosetta from Tinkerbell.
For one brief morning, Belle let me put a barrette in her hair...isn't she cute!



Belle just up from a nap. I love her wild hair and smile.


I came in the kitchen the other day and found the girls playing with a jar of birthday candles. I love how Ruby is laying on the floor in her undies and winter boots and Belle is just wearing her diaper and t-shirt. That's how we roll!

1 comment:

Linz said...

They DO look like Rosetta and Silvermist!

Your pictures are looking great! Am I remembering that you had a new camera with you over Memorial Day?

And your yard looks A-MAZ-ING.

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.