Today we bought the girls a kiddie pool for the backyard. Within minutes, it was filled with grass but they loved it. We need to get a rec center membership so we can go to real pool because it is so hot here so we will probably do that this week. I can't survive the heat down here without a pool. It is too hot to do do anything else. We are going to MI for memorial day weekend to hang out with my family. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and the girls can play with their cousins the whole time. It will be nice. I hope the weather cooperates and we can go to the beach while we are there. I love Lake MI!
Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Saturday, May 21, 2011
A little bit of this and that
My blog posts are so few and far between. but we have been keeping busy with fun outings, visitors and relaxing activities around the house. Honestly, with this pregnancy, I feel SO tired and sick and just don't really feel like doing much at all. I feel bad when my kids are stuck at home all the time so we have been getting out and doing some fun things lately. A few weekends ago we went to a petting farm. My kids love animals and we thought it would be fun to let them see some up close. They weren't really into the animals actually but more into the fun things they had around the farm. Like this rubber ducky race water pumping thing. Ruby loved pumping the water and seeing it go fast on the little track. We had to pull her away from this one.
Belle has been showing her personality and age more and more. I love Belle so much. She has such a sweet and gentle personality and is very content to just do whatever but obviously she was very mad here and is not afraid to show it!
The girls love making tents out of "blanklies" and chairs. They love to watch their movies all cuddled up together.

Ruby and Belle love to have tea parties too. Belle thinks the "tea" is divine and will drink a whole tea pot herself. Ruby is a good hostess and always makes sure there are enough crackers and drink to go around.
We just had Grammy and Grandpa Price come to visit last weekend. It is nice having visitors. The girls loved all the extra attention and we had a nice time with them.
Today we bought the girls a kiddie pool for the backyard. Within minutes, it was filled with grass but they loved it. We need to get a rec center membership so we can go to real pool because it is so hot here so we will probably do that this week. I can't survive the heat down here without a pool. It is too hot to do do anything else. We are going to MI for memorial day weekend to hang out with my family. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and the girls can play with their cousins the whole time. It will be nice. I hope the weather cooperates and we can go to the beach while we are there. I love Lake MI!
Today we bought the girls a kiddie pool for the backyard. Within minutes, it was filled with grass but they loved it. We need to get a rec center membership so we can go to real pool because it is so hot here so we will probably do that this week. I can't survive the heat down here without a pool. It is too hot to do do anything else. We are going to MI for memorial day weekend to hang out with my family. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and the girls can play with their cousins the whole time. It will be nice. I hope the weather cooperates and we can go to the beach while we are there. I love Lake MI!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
5 comments:
wish we were in michigan so you could say hi to us. I love the tent idea. (i'm stealing it) I think I also need to get a tea set for the girls. they are so cute. can't wait to see baby #3
Did I know you were prego?! Congrats! How many weeks are you? You're brave! I may just stop at two kids :) Have fun in MI!
Your girls are so cute!!
I am dying for Belle drinking that tea. The girls are so cute and we can't wait to see them tomorrow.
The girls look like such sweet sisters! Hope you had fun this weekend!
Post a Comment