Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Thursday, April 14, 2011
potty training update
Tonight I was putting Belle to bed when I heard Ruby yell from downstairs something about the potty and I thought "oh great!" would I be able to get down there in time? Then I heard her yell something about poop and I thought "double oh great!" so I ran downstairs and found Ruby sitting on the potty, happy as a clam proclaiming proudly that she went poop in the potty! So, not only did she get herself on the potty but she pooped also! I couldn't believe it! She looked so happy and proud of herself. I love it. I just can't get over how great she is doing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
2 comments:
That is SOOOO exciting! Way to go Ruby. Sounds like she's doing fantastic. So happy for you Mary.
(It's been a LONG time since I visited your blog- I lost all my bookmarks with a virus. Glad to have found you again :)
Way to go RUBY!!! That is amazing. I am happy for both of you!!
Post a Comment