Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Monday, April 11, 2011
potty training 101
Potty training has been a long time coming for Little Miss. She will be 3 next week (I can't believe it!) and I knew she was ready but she showed zero interest in undies or the potty. Well, all it took was a visit from Grammy K and Aunt Bef to get her excited about it. I guess hearing it from mom and dad gets a little boring sometimes. Grammy bought her a bag of Easter M&M's and with some new Dora, Princess and Rapunzel undies we were set to go. I am so proud of Ruby! SHe has been wearing undies for the past 3 or so days and has been going potty so well. It is a serious miracle and I am so thankful for the grammy and aunt bef encouragement because it helped so much to get her excited about it. Her little booty looks adorable in the undies and I am just so exicted to have only one child in dipes!!! Ruby has a new Rapunzel doll waiting for her on the top of the fridge when she completes one week of potty usage. We love the potty!! If any of you need any potty help, just have Grammy K visit. She is amazing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
2 comments:
that is awesome Ruby! :)
Yay for Ruby!!! I need to be brave and try again, or maybe I just need Grandma K and Beth to visit!
Post a Comment