The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller

Saturday, February 27, 2010

5 months ago...

I gave birth to the cutest, sweetest baby ever! Belle Belle is such a little angel and I love every moment I get to spend with her even the one on one feeding time in the middle of the nights!! She is such a doll. I love the way she looks at me when I am bathing her (complete and utter adoration) or when we have just come in from outside and she is still in her baby bucket and she is patiently waiting for me to free her from her baby restraint system and when I finally get to her after I get RUby's coat and boots off, she just looks at me from under her long eyelashes and smiles. I love when she is nursing and she places her little hand on mine and is completely relaxed. I love the way she laughs and I especially love that she and Ruby are starting to love each other. There is nothing like sisters and when Ruby makes Belle laugh, it is music to my ears! I love my sweet girls.

Happy Birthday Belle Belle!!

No comments:

hit counter
Provided by hit counter code counter website.