Inhaling their goodness...their littleness...and the opportunity of moments I can never get back years to come. My littles await.
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched but must be felt with the heart-Helen Keller
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Look at those cheeks!
We had an ultrasound on Thursday morning to measure the new babe. The picture they took is sooo cute. Matt says she looks like Ruby did, but I can't remember. She just looks so cute and I can't wait to meet this baby! The nurse also noticed a baby mullett floating at the nape of her neck. Cute, huh??? (If you tilt your head to the right, you will be able to see her) Only a few more weeks and she will make her baby debut!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by hit counter code counter website. |
5 comments:
My kid has a mullet!!!:) Good luck with that! We hafta do her hair EVERY day or it's "Mullet City"!!:)
Love,
Bethany
so cute!! I can't wait to hear that she has made her baby debut (mullett included)! ;)
That is hilarious that she is getting born with a baby mullet. That is pretty funny they could tell that. Only 9 days (or less) to go!
mullett, mullett, mullett!!! When is that baby gonna come?! I am checking every day!! Miss you! ;)
Erin, I am checking everyday too! Is that bad that I rely on my blog ticker to tell me when the babe is due???
Post a Comment